Music Banter - View Single Post - Sopsych Complaint Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 07:37 AM   #37 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopsych View Post
I think people can see through that, given the title of the thread and various mods' bashing and threatening me and condoning of nasty things posted by others.

At some point, Yac will make changes. Moderators don't last forever, especially when things go bad under their watch.
I don't understand where you are getting this from. We managed, thanks to Duga to improve the site in order to get more members positively posting on the music forums. It actually worked. I feel closer to members like Arya Stark and Rez because of this and I'm very happy!

Why are you always being so negative? Mods try to do their best from an unpaying job and we have rules in places to sort out people that don't contribute in the right manner. Many would love to say that what you do is trolling. Have you ever been a happy person? Because your posts are always so negative and focused on bringing down the people who are mods. You might have noticed that many people appreciate what moderaters do a good job and are lenient towards establish members as we give them an opportunity to make up for past mistakes.

I want you to try being more positive, as positivity spreads when everyone speaks politely. If you actually get off your ass and do something that contributes to the board musically I will feel like you are making a contribution. If you continue this consistently negative behaviour you may find you will be on our naughty member santa list.