Music Banter - View Single Post - The Constructive Ideas Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 01:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

I dunno to be honest. I thought maybe a thread where the member of the week would be mentioned. Didn't really think it through as it seemed to get no real support. The idea being that people would visit and see, hey that guy, or girl, is member of the week. How do I get that? And you get it by being voted --- either by PMs from members who have to support their vote; you can't just vote for your friends unless there's a valid reason, or by a team of maybe mods and members who would decide --- the person who contributed the most to the forum that week.

Maybe you created a thread everyone loved, or helped someone out of a personal situation, or just fostered a better attitude throughout the forum. Maybe you started or restarted a great journal, or posted a great review. Or maybe you calmed down some drama. I guess it would be up to the members/committee to decide, but I just thought it might help to promote better behaviour here if there was a small reward system, nothing big or even tangible, just a stupid mention (you could maybe add it to your sig proudly) and a ham. Okay, maybe not a ham.