Music Banter - View Single Post - *** The Themed Weekly Member Mixtape Thread Is Back ***
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 09:22 PM   #132 (permalink)
Mondo Bungle
Prepare 4 the Fight Scene

Ryan Harvey - Gentrification

Well it's my song, so I dig it.

John Lennon - Working Class Hero

Until lately, I've only heard about Jonn Lennon solo song. I've heard a few lately that I've dug. This one's alright, never heard him drop the F-bomb.

R.E.M. - Welcome to the Occupation

I've always been a fan of REM and this song.

William Shatner - I Can't Get Behind That

This was funny, I thought, Shatner over blast beats lol. Is that Henry Rollins too? I agreed with a lot of what they were saying.

Wingnut Dishwashers Union - **** Every Cop (Who Ever Did His Job(

Pat the bunny is my hero, and this is one of may favorite songs from him, well it's tied with every other song he's written[/b]

The Knife - Stay out Here

I enjoyed this pretty alright. I really liked the intro, somewhat minimalistic. I didn't pick up most of the lyrics, so I couldn't connect it to the theme unfortunately.

Blood Axis - The Hangman and The Papist

I love Blood Axis, and it was pretty epic when this came on. I like BA's vocals.

Frank Zappa - Who Are the Brain Police

Another songg/artist that I enjoy, ao I have previously acquired pleasure.

Dead Prez (ft. Divine) - Malcom, Garvey, & Huey

There's a few rap artists I like, while I don't listen to Dead Prez, I always enjoy the lyrical output.

Deltron 3030 - 3030

Can't say I enjoyed the hell out of it, but I didn't skip it, thought it was a good rap song, but like I said, not to huge on rap.

Santogold - Shuv It (feat. Three 6 Mafia & Project Pat)

Hate to say I didn't like it at all =/

Wax Audio Sad But Superstitous

I never expect these mashups to flow as good as they do. If I never heard either of these songs, I'd almost think this is just the song lol. Had an enjoyable listen.

Cthonic - Bloody Gaia Fulfilled

Finish with some metal \m/. I don't listen to Cthonic, but this was decent. I don't really like much symphonic metal at all tbh. I did enjoy some riffs here, but that 'breakdown' and the following part were rather awesome. But as with the Knife song, don't know the lyrics.

It was an okay mix this week. Not as the good as the first one tbh. I was expecting a lot more politics in these lyrics.

*epic guitar solo blasts into my face*

DAMN IT MONDO
Mondo Bungle is offline   Reply With Quote