Music Banter - View Single Post - 2 British girls arrested for drug smuggling in Peru
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #66 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
That's not what's being debated here, what is being debated is how unjust the legal system is there to impose this type of sentence. Also you've avoided again the question that was put to you earlier. And that was why should you feel so strongly about them being sentenced, when you don't overly care about the actual crime?
I don't feel 'strongly' about it really. They're just lying ****s who have been caught trafficking drugs, loads of people try it but they're the ones who've been caught, they should get a harsh sentence if they're found guilty.

You don’t **** about like they have in countries like that, you’re asking for trouble.

Hopefully by the time they're sentenced there is something on Facebook I can like that will make sure they get 25 years.

Quote:
Nobody has suggested that, all that I've suggested is that they didn't know the severity of the crime when caught. Cocaine is a party drug that people have a good time with and there is no reason why two silly young girls should be aware of the draconian laws attached to it in Peru. I very much doubt that the dealers that got them involved, were on-hand to issue warnings about the risks that the operation entailed.
That they'd likely get many years in prison for it? I'm sure everyone would know this. You cannot seriously think you can smuggle the amount of coke they tried to smuggle and expect to get a slap on the wrist ffs .
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote