Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 01:50 PM   #171 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
these people are not concerned with equal rights as much as they are concerned with everyone feelin sorry for their oppresion and their extreme need for constantly standin on a soapbox
Spot on. My main issue with Feminism is the hypocrisy and that they claim they're about equality when they're not, not anymore anyway, they're just fucking not . I find it funny how you don't hear feminists whinge about this sort of shit when it applies to or inconveniences men, quick glob off Google:

Dermot O'Leary gets groped at the X Factor auditions - 3am & Mirror Online

The way it's been laughed off by the paper is ridiculous:

Quote:
You've got to give this girl her due
Quote:
Derm, it's obvious you like it
If you need me to tell you that if the genders were switched the bloke would be looking at a conviction and joining the sex offender's register well then you (not you, but y'know) can go and fucking fart yourself to death. I'm not bothered about this when you isolate it but when these victim cunts whinge about slut shaming every fucking 2 seconds and rape and so on I lol out loud.

And lol at the second quote I posted... So just to confirm, we are allowed to say women like being sexually assaulted now, right? They say they want equality don't they? Are feminists campaigning for men's car insurance rates to be the same as women, or for female tennis players to be paid less as they do less work? Oh no, God no, of course not because it favours the woman. If they're about equality they should be campaigning for that. But of course they're not, so they don't. Makes sense.

I remember this story:

Woman inspector 'humiliated' by failing riot test wins up to £30k | Mail Online

Quote:
Judge Slater added: 'The tribunal concludes that the claimant was put at the disadvantage suffered by women and persons of her age group in that she failed the test and was not able to complete the training.'
"I didn't fail because I'm old and fat and incompetent, I failed because the test is SEXIST!"

Now we can look forward to even further reduced police standards -- hooray!

And did you know that the military holds women to lower physical standards than men?

Fitness - RAF Careers

Fitness standards - British Army Website

That's not equality -- equality would be offering women the equal opportunity to join the military and holding them to equal standards to men. What it is, is positive discrimination -- sexism, in other words. Now we have under-qualified women hindering our military forces. When feminists start addressing shit like this instead of bitching on Tumblr because a man had the audacity to hold a fucking door open for them out of kindness, I'll take these victim cunts seriously.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote