Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 07:55 PM   #179 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Yeah, things will get messy if they start blackmailing you or acting like you owe them a favour.

Also I found this while looking up why those guys are like that: How to date a Balkan man - Topix

Half of it really isn't true but it's fucking funny.

I know

Go travelling: 5 Destinations For Hot Guys Around the World
I adore the pages you recommended! If he doesn't do what he's told he will get told off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Hey! It's not just eastern Europe ya know! Us Irish are legendary for our generosity and knowing how to treat a lady. Well, some of us are. Well, okay, one of us. And I'm not legendary. Not yet. But I do come from the old school that says if a woman agrees to go out with you then you take care of her and she doesn't pay for anything. "Yer money's no good here..."

Flame, laugh, jeer and mock all you want: this is how I was brought up and I wouldn't change it.
Irish people to me seem naturally kind and polite. Plus, you gave us the Cranberries! That's definitely a sweet thing by looking after the lady and making sure she gets fed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I know hun.
Maybe these little guys will cheer you up...
Awww thanks Trollheart, I'm not sure we're going to make it last but we'll see.