Music Banter - View Single Post - Leaking v. Heroism
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

well partly, i dont think many ppl knew what was goin on in 2006. i dont think the majority of ppl knew anything like that was happening until recently. i do think its dumb that ppl put so much online so its kinda weird they would be so complaining about this. but its like that video of the guy who videotapes random ppl on the sidewalk. the ppl always get pissed, but we are all on camera almost anywhere we go

i agree ppl in that case would just have to believe they are downtrodden and i think anyone makin a drastic move like that would likely be a white male, probably in their 20s, bad childhood yada yada yada. i can almost paint the picture perfectly in my head. the big screens and the lifted new fords and the weekend spa retreats will keep the guys you are talkin about away from any major move.

i do think youre wrong about the obama stuff though. tons and tons of white liberals out there and i dont think anyone has guns because of obama. theres solid reasons to have guns.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote