Music Banter - View Single Post - The Constructive Ideas Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #176 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Holy strawman Batman.

Nobody wants a bunch of pirhana on the mod team, but a team that actually takes steps BEFORE there's a cataclysmic hell occurring in any given thread, would be nice.

The mod team isn't supposed to wait until the dust settles then pick up the pieces, they're supposed to be involved in making sure discussions don't go south in the first place.
We have actually talked to you about this but what you're saying here is not constructive especially since you've had plenty of mod responses to your thoughts. I feel now you are complaining for the sake of complaining. Please go back and read my response earlier and you will see that while its easy for you to see when drama should be stopped, the line is not always clear. Like Urban has said some of the heated debate included some questions answered respectfully, even if it was to a "troll". Is it me or are you hinting that you could do a better job and want to be a mod?