Music Banter - View Single Post - Classic Albums I have never heard
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 12:40 PM   #181 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
You should do one like that in the future. Seriously consider it. You know we would back you and throw so many suggestions your way. You'd have to open your mind a bit for it though.
I'll take your suggestion under advisement. Yeah it's a good idea. Trouble is that would be like FIVE journals, and I don't think the universe is built to withstand such awesomeness! Nah the thing is it's hard enough keeping four going (as you can see) along with everything else -- my discographies of Marillion and Steve Earle, for example, and more to come --- without trying to fit in another. But I like the idea. Just won't happen for some time yet. Need my desk cleared, as it were. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Beware, however: feelings will more than likely be hurt, and a few hearts broken...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstars View Post
Seeing as how you haven't reviewed "Nevermind" yet, I'm afraid I'll have to guilt trip you into it....

TROLLHEART! Why aren't you thinking of poor Powerstars at home with his two broken computers, being forced to browse the internet on his 3DS's crappy browser! The one thing he wants to read, and it's not up yet! Please, think about the children!

Nah, really though, can you tell me when you'll think about it? I already know that the "One Minute In" and "One Track In" rankings aren't gonna be good, cuz the first song is "Teen Spirit" but I think you'll like the rest. Heavy, but it has some melody.
All right, all right Mr 3DS! (What IS that anyway?) I'm doing it, I'm doing it! It's next up okay? Happy now you've ruined my whole Sunday?? Trying to review two metal albums a day plus everything else; think I don't have enough to do?

Watch for it in the next few days.
THEN
Close to the edge.
Definitely.
Maybe.