Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #1703 (permalink)
Thom Yorke
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Fantasy Football is probably just so familiar to all of you now that you don't really put a lot of thought into it, but I'm an Englishman who is still rather new to the NFL and so this is the first FF league I've been involved in this season. Damn it is so much more complex than the equivalent here for our football. Drafts, trades, adds, drops, waivers...it takes a little getting used to! Not that I'm complaining, at all, I'm actually having a lot of fun with it. Plus I'm currently second place, at 2-1.

I'm playing first place this week though, and have Jordy Nelson out on their bye week. I think I may just get a rookie sized beating this week.
What does your team look like?

I actually consider FF the simplest fantasy league out there, and because of that, it's also the best sport to have a fantasy team in. You only have to worry about setting your lineup once a week usually and combining everyone's points into a standard score makes it a lot easier. In fantasy sports like basketball you have to gauge how many rebounds, steals, etc. your team will get on a week-to-week basis.
Thom Yorke is offline   Reply With Quote