Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 05:25 AM   #239 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
im tired of tryin to tiptoe around everythin and be all worried if somethin is politically correct. thats what i think and thats what a lot of other ppl think in thei world. theres a cycle that everyone is aware of and constantly happens in black communities and im not goin to let anyone blame 'the system' which is really them sayin 'not our fault, blame whites.' its a load of crap. there are disadvantages of being black or poor. lifes not fair, everyones got their problems or issues. lord knows ive had my own but do i sit around blaming other ppl?? NO. im tired of excuses and scapegoats and blah and blah
If you are so tired then don't do it. You have internal issues that you need to work through if you are feeling guilty about having to constantly be politically correct all the time. I don't think you understand that you will always be able to get further in life with minimal effort just for being a straight white male but it's fine if you want to ignore that fact and try to turn it around to black people not taking responsibility/ownership in their life.

Quote:
why dont we all quit pretending our personal experiences dont shape our perspectives and world view on basically everything??
The problem is not pretending like our personal experiences don't shape our perspectives and world view. The problem is thinking that our own personal experiences apply the same way for everything as a blanket statement. You take your own experiences and want to generalize and stereotype every single thing because of it and that's the issue. Not thinking outside of your little box/world.

Quote:
accountability is a big problem in general but even moreso in the black community. in my opinion has to do with 1) poor famiyl structures 2) lack of postiive male role models and 3) laziness
All of this is just as bad as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton decided to speak up on behalf of the black community with their sweeping generalizations. Every time I hear one of those bastards say something I'm like you don't speak for me. I have my own experiences that are different from what you are saying and what they are saying doesn't apply to every black person.

Quote:
just like in the article. instead of 'wow, my friends introduced me to another couple with similar interests and we might be able to share some racial problems i cant share with my white friends. thats nice of them to introduce us!' it is instead 'ugh my white friends introduced me to other blakc people. what racists'

feminists want to put others in no-win situations, so no matter what they can claim oppression or sexism or whatever other buzz word that is hip at the time. feminists can blow it out their ass :ar15:
I don't think you fully comprehended that article. You just skimmed it and because it looked like feminist crap to you. You didn't pay attention to anything that was said in the article.

Their white friends introduce them to other black people just because they happen to share the same skin color. They have NO idea if they have similar interests. They are just being racist and assuming well "hey you are black just like that other couple I'm pretty sure you two have similar interests that most black people have."
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote