Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 01:35 PM   #9322 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcol28 View Post
Sex is weird for me.

My first sexual encounter was with a totally random stranger in a gym shower on a cruise ship in the middle of the Caribbean. Hottest thing EVER. Handjobs in the shower. Loved it!

My second sexual encounter was with a totally selfish douche bag. He was really cute and I absolutely loved his dick, but he didn't get me off. He made me really nervous and I couldn't finish. I got him off though, twice. I really kinda wish that it had never happened.

My third sexual encounter was with a lovely boy I met online. He was so sweet and caring and just wanted to show me how beautiful sex could be. It was so nice and romantic. He was my first kiss, too...

It's actually kinda weird how I had already given 3 handjob/blowjobs before I received my first kiss at the age of 20. How ****ed up is that?

Anyway! I don't really find sex erotic. I love seeing boys naked and running around doing boy things, but I don't get turned on when I see one sitting in a chair, sweating everywhere and furiously jerking off til he cums and then has to clean it up with Kleenex. Just not my cup of tea.
Well that certainly escalated.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote