Music Banter - View Single Post - What's your unfounded fear?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #112 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Benteke View Post
I'd shit myself.

Bad enough with wasps but the thought of venomous spiders & insects crawling around my bed . Hate these twats.

What did you do?
I only saw caught a glimpse of it as it crawled past my arm, and then it went over the side of my bed before I could get a good look at it. All I saw were those thick, segmented, black legs. Black Widow went through my mind but I really didn't believe it. Then I looked over the side and saw it on the floor all big and evil and Black Widowy and I froze for a good second before grabbing five or so tissues and crushing the **** out of it. It didn't even get hurt the first time, and I hit it good and hard so I had to just smash it. After that I tried to get to sleep with minimal success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I have a big fear of bees and wasps. I also get really anxious when I'm on the train because at one end it goes over a tiny piece of land with no fences and right in the water. I'm scared of it crashing and it would be very hard to get out of, especially underwater. Another fear is of white tail spiders which is the only venomous spider that is aggressive and can bite you.

Brazilian wandering spider - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On a side note, when I Googled "wandering spider", among the things that came up were "wandering jew" and "wandering spider erection". Apparently wandering spider venom gives you a boner.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote