Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem
Thread: Eminem
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 05:43 AM   #405 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtrayogdc View Post
I do it's just I can't help but listen to their new stuff if I'm a big fan and tend to be disappointed a lot of the time.

I mean it's obviously old school Manson inspired but is it a rip off? I don't think it is. I think he's paying homage to Manson and just trying to make kick ass music like Manson used to.

So yeah they have to expand but the question is why I guess. Why do we need someone like Davey Suicide to make kick ass old school style Manson music? Why doesn't Manson?
You know why Manson doesn't make old school type stuff of his music? As a musician he has moved on creatively so why would you go back in time and do the same old thing again? As an artist , I wouldn't do that at all but I do understand why fans kind of want it/expect it. Even Danny Brown mentioned it on his album but he did some fan service and decided to please his old fans by having the first half of the album for them and then the second part of it for his newer fans and having a more commercial angle to bring in more new fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
Yeah, he's never really been big on production, but couldn't he at least have thought of something better than that whiney synth (?) that plays during the chorus? (and then after the first chorus) It's intrusive and doesn't add anything to the song.
If you really listen to everything that he did lyrically with the double timing and changing his flow so many different ways. The track doesn't need a complicated beat because that's not the focus of it. You are supposed to focus on him giving bars and showing off his skill to be able to change up and demonstrate all the ways you can change your flow.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote