Music Banter - View Single Post - People Who Like American Football Are Boring
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #201 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Darts and snooker has a similar amount of physical performance has being in competitive gaming so don't even try it.

Read the post again. Hitting a ball on a video game is not hitting a ball in real life. I'm not talking about the energy required to do either I am talking about one being a physical reaction and the other happening on a computer screen.

But I'll respond to that point anyway, snooker players are constantly walking around the table & manouvering into awkward positions to reach long shots, far more physical output than competitive gaming.

Quote:
That is the last I will comment on e-sports in this thread though. We can take this discussion over to the E-sports thread and beat a dead horse if you'd like.
What would be the point of that?

Quote:
You also decided to throw away the hand eye coordination in a competitive setting part of your argument.
No, I just decided to throw another point in there as a side dish. The main course was enough tbh.

There is no hand/eye coordination in e-sports, you're staring at a screen while your hands are in your lap holding a joypad.

Last edited by Cuthbert; 10-30-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote