Music Banter - View Single Post - What the **** Is Your Dream?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 08:42 AM   #88 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Thats what I am always telling my friends. Marriage is simply an institution set up by our government today. I have nothing against it but why rush into it, I mean if you are together, living togther, spending time together, hell even raising children together..marriage or not does not really make that big a difference.
Marriage makes a big difference as far as taxes are related and all the other benefits you can get by claiming you are married on different forms. The main reason I want to get married is for those budget/monetary reasons. You can go ahead and shun the institution all you want but it does have benefits. Why do you think gay couples are fighting so hard for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
...Why? Because she wants to get married?
Yes, she wants to get married and take those important steps in life earlier than you do. that doesn't mean that it's doomed. Just because it doesn't work out for some people doesn't mean that it won't work out for her.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote