Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 09:18 PM   #1755 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward To Death View Post
No it doesn't, he's still injured and he's still a victim. Why doesn't that register with you?

You enlist the biggest douche on the team to harass him into becoming more of a team player? Still doesn't make any of it right. Although, I must've missed the part about him skipping voluntary practices. Why don't they just make them mandatory so he has to go or he gets kicked off the team? It isn't that hard. I can understand Phillbin's POV at least if that's what he was trying to do, and maybe Martin really isn't social enough to play pro football if that's the case, but it doesn't make anything Incognito did any less wrong.

Maybe because he's not with the team and has set the stage for a lawsuit? How do you figure they WERE friends aside from what their teammates say "seemed to be"? I've never seen anything conclusive that says they were definitely friends, more that they were teammates who "seemed" to get along, but often talked **** to each other.

What for though? Why would he be checking into a mental institution. Are you saying it isn't related?
why doesn't it register with me? more like why arent you based in reality and lyin right now?? I believe anyones feelins would be change dependin on intent and im sure yours would as well. not sure why theres such denial on your part

the whole philbin angle, from what i understand, was him tryin to get martin to voluntary workouts. they cant be mandatory, i assume because of the colelctive bargaining agreement. but they arent really voluntary and its expected everyone goes.

how do i figure they were friends?? ummmm... because all signs point to that lol. friends usually have a habit of jokin with each other, textin funny pictures to each other, etc. if they werent friends they musta put on one hell of an acting job for everyone else then, eh?

and martin checked into a facility because he knows hes obviously mentally not healthy and unstable right now
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote