Music Banter - View Single Post - The WTF??? thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #78 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
@Lady,

That's some pretty appalling stuff right there, you work with and around some degenerate ass mother****ers and not the cool kinds either.
Customers and coworkers are very alike sometimes, both in the way that some of them are just pieces of shit with deplorable behavior.

Spoiler for drunk deli guy story:
I used to work with this one guy who was an alcoholic. He worked in the deli area of my store, and one afternoon (sometime before Christmas, but after Thanksgiving) he was going on a drunken rampage (loudly) in the break room about how all he needed was liquor and a blow-up doll.

Spoiler for white supremacist assclown story:
At my last job, there were posters in my department depicting an integrated group of friends having their picture taken (I worked in a print shop) and I never thought anything of it, because it's normal to anyone who isn't a white supremacist asshole.

Until one day, when a customer approached me and asked "where are all the white people?" I was remarkably confused, and he pointed to the poster (two african american women and an asian woman) and then continued to say "you never used to see these orientals everywhere. You just don't see many white people in these stores anymore!"

I was completely speechless. I honestly did not know what to say to this guy. Then he said "Oh, I get it - the white people are taking the picture because they have realjobs!"

I told him my computers were down because I couldn't see myself tolerating him for the duration of his project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
Can I see how someone could show their dick to a kid in a non-sexually predative way, a humorous way even? Yes, I can. Especially when rabbit ears are introduced.
Because it's totally hilarious to just whip your junk out in front of a kid. Yeah, great idea. Let an already confusing/disturbing facet of human existence (at that point in their life, they don't have the level of comfort or maturity to handle your unsightly penis) and scar them for life. They won't recoil in horror. Of course not.

It's just not cool to be whipping your dick out on anyone who hasn't given their consent to wanting to see it (or do anything else with it). If you need that explained to you and you still don't get it, you're probably a sexual predator.