Music Banter - View Single Post - The many benefits of a child-free life
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #81 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Honestly i've never encountered anyone snotty towards my option of not having kids. They harp about oh you'd be such a good father. And I say lucky for me I don't have to find out now do I. I always say I love kids, but I love it more when they go home at the end of the day.
My whole family does it. I know parents of friends who have said it. It's just one of those things that I will never seize to hear until I tell them "oh yeah, I want to have kids" which will be never. And although i'm only 22, I think it's safe for me to say that I don't plan on having kids. If that's a problem and if people think i'm too young to make that decision, well that's too bad. I don't see how age will effect my decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post

What you do with your life is none of my business, and it's weak minded for me to try to tell anyone otherwise. Ki and Lady, you two are a couple of my favorite people here and it was wrong of me to attack something you're so passionate about. This will be twice in one week where I find myself apologizing, but I hope you'll accept a humble one from me.
Not a problem, Plank. I was just defending myself as I always do in heated debates.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote