Music Banter - View Single Post - The many benefits of a child-free life
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #112 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard Donner View Post
I'm an antinatalist. I don't think life is a miracle. I think people who want to be parents should make adoption their first choice. I also think the world would be better off without humans, but I won't drag you down with all that hogwash.

This is how I think and how I live mine. However, while a proponent of this philosophy I am not a prophet. I would never tell another person how to live their life.
If I ever want children (which I don't think I do) I would probably adopt, my mum was adopted and I really appreciate the great life my grandparents gave to her. I just don't see why I should have a kid when there's loads of children out there who don't have a home, mum or dad.

I would just like to point out Ladyislingering, child birth doesn't necessarily ruin your figure/body, my sister has a kid and she has a stretch mark free stomach, meanwhile I'm child free and honestly have stretch marks everywhere and I've got them from simply being fat before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote