Music Banter - View Single Post - Who Mapped the Ancient World
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 02:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lord Larehip
Account Disabled

The Serpent Mound of Adams County in Ohio near the Ohio River. It forms a snake with a spiral tail carrying or swallowing an egg.

It's quite large. Measured along its coil and waves, it is 1,370 feet long. It appears to be about 5000 years old. It was first examined by the white race in the 19th century. It is a remnant of a type of amazing earthworks that once dotted this land. Lewis and Clark wrote in their journal of encountering an enormous pyramid during their travels. What became of it is anyone's guess.

Of course, the mound has been discovered to contain all kinds of remarkable astronomical correlations.

The Serpent Mound has quite an interesting story behind it which we'll look at in depth in the next post or two. But for now, I just want to get you familiar with its existence. The story of America is far, far more varied and interesting than the standard accounts of "science" would have you believe. Most of you have probably never heard of this thing. Why? Because science would rather you not know about it because it defies its false and incomplete "histories." So science won't say a word about it. If you want to know about, you have to look. I've looked. And now I'm going to tell you what I learned. It's risky business opposing science and the tragic thing is that I should not have to oppose it. But in cases as this, we are left with no alternative. It isn't so much that science denies certain things, it's that science simply refuses to talk about it that I find so infuriating.

Lord Larehip is offline   Reply With Quote