Music Banter - View Single Post - The many benefits of a child-free life
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #183 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkyard Donner View Post
But this is exactly what is insulting to me. I may be depressed but that doesn't make my arrival at these views any less rational or valid.
All I'm saying is that it makes sense and they go hand in hand to have those views if you are depressed. I'm not trying to say that it is irrational to hold that viewpoint and a person doesn't have to be depressed to think the way that you do but in your case I just feel like it goes together. If me saying that still feel insulting to you then I apologize but it's just the way I feel about the matter.

Quote:
What? Are you kidding me?
Life is what you make of it. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth and they don't need to be to live a happy life. There are positives and negatives associated with life that are meant to be experienced to make you a more rounded individual I believe. Also when you create a child the best interests of the child is to protect them as much as you can and make decisions in their favor. Do you regret that your parents had you?

Quote:
I'm not shaming anyone, I'm presenting the case for a different perspective. Your argument is incoherent.
I see you later corrected it. The whole shaming part was associated with you claiming that people that want to have children are selfish.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote