Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 03:26 AM   #1011 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie View Post
Yeah, I don't go to them either, not even when they're close friends and family. I want my memories of loved ones to be them alive and happy, not lying dead in a coffin or being lowered into the ground.
Yeah, well I didn't go to my father's funeral and my sister disowned me for it. I HAVE to go to my mother's funeral because I'm the one that did all the planning/organizing for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
I have problem areas as well. I don't think being skinny is attractive, especially really skinny where you feel like they can be broken in half if handled incorrectly. I don't think fat is attractive either. I'd rather be an average build. I think attractiveness is also the way you dress. I love my style. Piercings, tattoos, whacky hair, dark skin, jewellery, plain clothes. I wouldn't be able to pull it off if I were fat.
Why wouldn't you? I've seen plenty of heavy set women dressed like that. I know it's a personal preference thing but that didn't stop them from dressing that style.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote