Music Banter - View Single Post - The Art Thread
Thread: The Art Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #1268 (permalink)
xLizardx
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantic Debaser View Post
Wow, xLizardx those are great! and not to be overly critical or anything but I imagine they could be even better still if you added a bit more texture and contrast (especially on the pencil drawings), although it could just be that it gets lost in the scanning process. (I find that the finer nuances of drawings often fades when you scan them )
That's alright, I don't think that you're gigantically debasing me

Sorry, couldn't resist!

I'm a pretty lazy drawer, so don't worry, you're not the first person to make a similar suggestion haha. They are probably a little better in the original versions I guess...? Sometimes I play with the brightness/ contrast after uploading if they come out as too insipid after scanning, but I don't think I did on any of the ones I posted.

I enjoy drawing, but I don't really do it very often - I'm too easily distracted by other things. I probably spend more time writing/ recording music, or simply writing.

Do you draw at all, or have any music or writing online? Apologies if you've already posted artwork, the number of back-pages on this thread is a bit intimidating, so I confess I've not looked through them. I probably should though, given the subject matter.

I wish I could paint as awesomely as the dude who did the cat, that one's incredible!
xLizardx is offline   Reply With Quote