Music Banter - View Single Post - The Art Thread
Thread: The Art Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #1269 (permalink)
GD
???pp? ??snW

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLizardx View Post
That's alright, I don't think that you're gigantically debasing me

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Actually:
Spoiler for videos being off topic in an art thread:

+

And there's the story of that. I don't really think I have it in me to genuinely debase someone gigantically.

Quote:
Do you draw at all, or have any music or writing online? Apologies if you've already posted artwork, the number of back-pages on this thread is a bit intimidating, so I confess I've not looked through them. I probably should though, given the subject matter.
I do some drawing from time to time in fact, but I haven't done so in a while now. I have some drawings in planning actually and I might post them in this thread if I am pleased with them when they're finished, although that probably won't be before after New Year's at least. But I haven't posted any of my drawings on here yet, as I have only been a member for a month.
Also, I don't think think you're expected to backtrack extensively through the thread, so relax.

Quote:
I wish I could paint as awesomely as the dude who did the cat, that one's incredible!
And just so you know, Pedestrian is a female.
(Or am I completely out in the fields here? I am almost certain, but if not: Sorry, Pedestrian.)