Music Banter - View Single Post - The worst case ever of child abuse by a musician in modern times?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 02:27 PM   #51 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
True enough, that I don´t know anything about you, Tuna - in fact, although I´ve seen you around on MB, I tend to get you mixed up with Tumor.

On reflection, I think perhaps I over-reacted to a comment that struck me as sounding worse than you probably intended it to sound. You are of course entitled to read what you like - and if you are dipping into a lot of bizarre material, I hope you come to a balanced assessment of it.
Glad to see we've come to an understanding, and I'm happy to make your acquaintance.

Maybe I was a bit too callous with my original response, I like to think I'm well-balanced enough - and have my moral compass in the right place - such that being subjected to that sort of material will open my eyes up to other views without negatively influencing my lens of the world in process. I don't believe shunning the past evils of the world will make them disappear, I'm more about coming to terms with, understanding, and learning from them. But again, that's just my opinion. *steps off soapbox*
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote