Music Banter - View Single Post - The worst case ever of child abuse by a musician in modern times?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 10:26 PM   #56 (permalink)
Sequoioideae
An Butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollheart View Post
no. Bull**** actually. You can believe that if you want. I certainly did not like hhbh's journal --- i thought it was offensive in the extreme and written as if by a six-month old --- but i wanted it closed because he maliciously and obscenely slandered me in it. A personal attack, and those are not allowed. Fyi it was the mods' decision to shut down his journal; i doubt i have such sway with them that they would listen to me in such a case, however i did not go out of my way to ask for it to be shut down, only in the loosest way, commenting that it was terrible and was this the sort of thing we wanted to see in the section?

See? Once again, you've avoided any of my points trying to get your own (incorrect) one across. Why don't you talk to jansz, vanilla, urban or any mod and ask why that journal was shut down? I'd be amazed if they told you it was because i asked for it to be. People can write what they like, i can also complain about it, but to say i actively campaigned to have his journal shut down is stretching the facts to total breaking point. I understand that is suits your view of me, but there's just one problem: It's wrong.

And you may have your opinion on lp, but guess what? So can i. If i decide to burn their cds as i said that's my decision, my right and i'm not in any way, nor was i, advocating that everyone follow my example. Why don't you try addressing my points, or better still, just accept that i have my way of reacting to this, you have yours and stop derailing the thread. I think we'd all be a lot happier that way. I know i would. Please let us get back on track.
lol

God Is My Solar System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
"check yr fucking posable limbs privilege you ****s"
Sequoioideae is offline   Reply With Quote