Music Banter - View Single Post - The worst case ever of child abuse by a musician in modern times?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 12:33 AM   #59 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
And you may have your opinion on LP, but guess what? So can I. If I decide to burn their CDs as I said that's my decision, my right and I'm not in any way, nor was I, advocating that everyone follow my example. Why don't you try addressing my points, or better still, just accept that I have my way of reacting to this, you have yours and stop derailing the thread. I think we'd all be a lot happier that way. I know I would. Please let us get back on track.
Fair enough. I was only giving my view on your reaction, is that not allowed?

As for your points, #2 you are right on. I spoke on other people's behalf even though I was only expression my own opinion. The other two I still don't agree with, as my original point was about using immoral actions committed by the creator to dismiss a work of art vs. judging it on it's own merits. And I didn't personally attack you so much as one facet of your attitude, but that might just be playing semantics

Let's chalk it up to incompatible personalities and move on, sorry for derailing the thread.

Last edited by midnight rain; 12-21-2013 at 12:43 AM.
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote