Music Banter - View Single Post - Does the Friendzone really exist?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 11:41 PM   #46 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I believe it. Your mother was the first, and will likely always be the most important, relationship with a female you will ever have. It basically sets all of the standards you have for women and the patterns of behavior you develop towards them. Even if you don't date women like your mother, I imagine you're still choosing them based on your relationship with the most important woman in your life. Even if you were abandoned by your mother and never knew her this likely will also set the tone for your relationships with women in general.
I heard it's in high school where most males develop what they think females think of them, and they project what girls think of them in high school to women they meet later in life.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote