Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 09:59 AM   #9795 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Pretend to be really frustrated/annoyed about her being on her period. As if it's a selfish act, in an attempt to empathize with you she might just give in.
I've never really seen the appeal. I slept over at a girls a few weeks back who didn't want to have sex with me (imagine that) and I tried to convince her anal was a natural compromise.
Didn't work. Ended up giving me a blowjob. But blowjob's are so boring and don't really do anything for me so she ended up having to lick my ******* as I jacked off.

I tell you guys, getting your ******* licked is the future. A must try. It sort of tickles but at the same time feels good, but you know it's taboo so you feel naughty about that, then you childishly remember someone's licking your bumhole so you giggle because it's a ridiculous concept, all the while trying not to fart whilst imagining it probably tastes absolutely rancid.
It feels like little bubbles are entering your *******, like letting a goldfish blow into a little hole. It's therapeutic.

Sorry for my outpouring I have went really off topic. In conclusion Rez, forget giving her anal and get her to stick her tongue up your anus. You'll thank me later.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote