The Sexual Experience Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2013, 07:04 PM   #9791 (permalink)
Basscadet
 
Dayvan Cowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 1,247
Default

Never, because it scares me and it sounds like it would just feel uncomfortable
Dayvan Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #9792 (permalink)
Shoo Thoughts
 
Mr. Charlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: These Mountains
Posts: 2,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
What is the best way to bring up anal sex? You guys are deviants you should know the answer to this.
Just after you've told them they're fat and repulsive. Works a treat.
Mr. Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #9793 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
What is the best way to bring up anal sex? You guys are deviants you should know the answer to this.
I was drunk so I just kind of blurted it out. Luckily the chick was a skeeze, so while she didn't agree, she at least didn't let that stop her from getting railed in the traditional way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:56 AM   #9794 (permalink)
The Big Dog
 
14232949's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
What is the best way to bring up anal sex? You guys are deviants you should know the answer to this.
Pretend to be really frustrated/annoyed about her being on her period. As if it's a selfish act, in an attempt to empathize with you she might just give in.
I've never really seen the appeal. I slept over at a girls a few weeks back who didn't want to have sex with me (imagine that) and I tried to convince her anal was a natural compromise.
Didn't work. Ended up giving me a blowjob. But blowjob's are so boring and don't really do anything for me so she ended up having to lick my ******* as I jacked off.

I tell you guys, getting your ******* licked is the future. A must try. It sort of tickles but at the same time feels good, but you know it's taboo so you feel naughty about that, then you childishly remember someone's licking your bumhole so you giggle because it's a ridiculous concept, all the while trying not to fart whilst imagining it probably tastes absolutely rancid.
It feels like little bubbles are entering your *******, like letting a goldfish blow into a little hole. It's therapeutic.

Sorry for my outpouring I have went really off topic. In conclusion Rez, forget giving her anal and get her to stick her tongue up your anus. You'll thank me later.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:59 AM   #9795 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Pretend to be really frustrated/annoyed about her being on her period. As if it's a selfish act, in an attempt to empathize with you she might just give in.
I've never really seen the appeal. I slept over at a girls a few weeks back who didn't want to have sex with me (imagine that) and I tried to convince her anal was a natural compromise.
Didn't work. Ended up giving me a blowjob. But blowjob's are so boring and don't really do anything for me so she ended up having to lick my ******* as I jacked off.

I tell you guys, getting your ******* licked is the future. A must try. It sort of tickles but at the same time feels good, but you know it's taboo so you feel naughty about that, then you childishly remember someone's licking your bumhole so you giggle because it's a ridiculous concept, all the while trying not to fart whilst imagining it probably tastes absolutely rancid.
It feels like little bubbles are entering your *******, like letting a goldfish blow into a little hole. It's therapeutic.

Sorry for my outpouring I have went really off topic. In conclusion Rez, forget giving her anal and get her to stick her tongue up your anus. You'll thank me later.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #9796 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
What is the best way to bring up anal sex? You guys are deviants you should know the answer to this.
Just talk to her normally about it because if you want to do it right and not hurt her in the process. You have to do all the prep work.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #9797 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
What is the best way to bring up anal sex? You guys are deviants you should know the answer to this.
By not bringing it up at all.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #9798 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
By not bringing it up at all.
If he doesn't bring it up. How will he ever know if she is willing to try. Not everyone is against it.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #9799 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
If he doesn't bring it up. How will he ever know if she is willing to try. Not everyone is against it.
I didn't say everyone is against it. I always thought that most girls wanted to suggest it first so I guess I should have said "maybe let her ask" or something like that. But yeah, I guess the guy has got nothing to lose if he asks outright. I think some guys think they can sway their girl's opinion about anal sex, which is what I have a problem with.

My earlier statement was a pretty flippant one, so apologies for that.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #9800 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,160
Default

No problem your comment just came across prud ish/sexually repressed. If he is in a relationship with her. He should be able to communicate with her and find out her opinion on anal sex. It seems like he doesn't even know that yet so there is nothing to sway. Just be adult about it and ask her up front. Also if she isn't into anal keep going and see what else she might be into that isn't just vanilla sex.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.