Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 12:01 PM   #179 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffmariners
I would love to find a person who doesnt slack off at work.

GW does it at his ranch, and I bet his wife ****s him there. So all of a sudden the President can not have sexual desire or time off?

And where you say JFK was not great, you have no support of that. And once again, you completely ignore part of it - Thomas Jefferson. Tell me, was he not a great president, too? I am sorry, but ones fidelity to their wife does not mirror their achievements in office.
How can you compare GW and "his ranch" with Bill Clinton getting sucked off NOT BY HIS WIFE. Then he LIED UNDER OATH. What are you missing? It's a crime, and he did it in federal court. Any other person would have gone to jail.

Where are the reasons to say that JFK was great? NASA? Truly hasn't helped us. He truly had a personality that is the only reason people liked him. Thomas Jefferson was a great President, but if you are going to go back into the early 1800's, I think we are talking about a whole new ball game. That's a horrible comparision to make.