Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2004, 11:58 AM   #171 (permalink)
Muck Fusic
 
IamAlejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 1,575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffmariners
you are not from Iraq, do not talk about what goes on there

does not make sense? It shouldn't. tell me, what do you have access to that a foreigner does not? In fact, his view is more unbiased than yours, and should definately be input.

and calling Clinton is absurd, I'll just laugh about that though, no need writing an essay on it


edit: and oh, so should we say people that come home from Iraq and protest the war are EVIL? just because they witnessed the kiilling and sometimes massacring of innocent civilians and are traumatized, are they EVIL? seriously now..
I'll start with your edit. I live next to Norfolk, the largest military base in the world. Already two carriers have come home, and I've heard nothing of the "killing of innocent civilians" as you say it. Where you in Iraq? Then don't tell me about what's going on there. (it goes both ways) Are you even from the US? Because if you aren't, don't tell me about what goes on with our Presidents (it goes both ways). Do you understand how ridiculous of an arguement that is? And yes, Clinton was as dirty a President as anyone else. When he was Governor, he shelled money into his wife's business. When he was President, he embarressed the nation by getting sucked off in the oval office.
__________________
a man, a plan, a canal, panama
IamAlejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 02:38 PM   #172 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
I'll start with your edit. I live next to Norfolk, the largest military base in the world. Already two carriers have come home, and I've heard nothing of the "killing of innocent civilians" as you say it. Where you in Iraq? Then don't tell me about what's going on there. (it goes both ways) Are you even from the US? Because if you aren't, don't tell me about what goes on with our Presidents (it goes both ways). Do you understand how ridiculous of an arguement that is? And yes, Clinton was as dirty a President as anyone else. When he was Governor, he shelled money into his wife's business. When he was President, he embarressed the nation by getting sucked off in the oval office.

ok my turn, let me start with your signature:
"Arguing with me is like the Special Olympics....Even if you win you're still Retarded."

That is very true, because even if one makes a valid point you find a way to lower their intelligence by reading your replies...

Well aside from that, your arguments are like swiss cheese, just because I am not in Iraq does not mean I can not talk about it. If that were the case no one would be able to discuss world affairs. If that were the case there would be more Mussolini's and Hitler's. And once again, just because I am not from the US means I can not comment on it? It actually would make me more inclined to due to the less biased and more open media... But that is besides the point because I am from Maryland so you still have to listen to my arguments.

And Willy has some Psychological problems that made him cheat on his wife. JFK did it. Thomas Jefferson did it. The list goes on, son. Live with it. There is a difference between getting a blowjob in office and blowing up a hospital in another country under false pretenses.


edit: after rereading your response, I was shocked when I saw that you took my "were you in Iraq.." statement seriously. It is called sarcasm because you seem to believe that "are you an american.. then dont comment." That's why my Iraq comment was followed by "that should not make sense"
__________________
Join the Revolution!
ffmariners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2004, 02:41 PM   #173 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Card
Thats some nice work ffmariners.
Good too see you back!

Thankyou, maybe this time having an opposing view of a mod will not get me banned?
__________________
Join the Revolution!
ffmariners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 12:31 AM   #174 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Yellow Card's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 128
Default

ha, i think 'thrice' just got a bit cut because he doesnt seem to lose many arguments.
Yellow Card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 12:40 AM   #175 (permalink)
Muck Fusic
 
IamAlejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 1,575
Default

Quote:
ok my turn, let me start with your signature:
"Arguing with me is like the Special Olympics....Even if you win you're still Retarded."

That is very true, because even if one makes a valid point you find a way to lower their intelligence by reading your replies...
You wonder why you found yourself banned? I don't really recall personally attacking you, but you felt the need to make yourself feel good by that? Keep it up and it might be longer than before.
__________________
a man, a plan, a canal, panama
IamAlejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 12:45 AM   #176 (permalink)
Muck Fusic
 
IamAlejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 1,575
Default

Quote:
And Willy has some Psychological problems that made him cheat on his wife. JFK did it. Thomas Jefferson did it. The list goes on, son. Live with it. There is a difference between getting a blowjob in office and blowing up a hospital in another country under false pretenses.
Hmmm...JFK truly wasn't that great of a President. Our nations love was more of his personality and not his achievements. The fact is that Clinton lied under oath. If I had done the same thing he did, I would have gone to jail. He didn't even lose his job.
__________________
a man, a plan, a canal, panama
IamAlejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 01:03 AM   #177 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
Hmmm...JFK truly wasn't that great of a President. Our nations love was more of his personality and not his achievements. The fact is that Clinton lied under oath. If I had done the same thing he did, I would have gone to jail. He didn't even lose his job.

I would love to find a person who doesnt slack off at work.

GW does it at his ranch, and I bet his wife ****s him there. So all of a sudden the President can not have sexual desire or time off?

And where you say JFK was not great, you have no support of that. And once again, you completely ignore part of it - Thomas Jefferson. Tell me, was he not a great president, too? I am sorry, but ones fidelity to their wife does not mirror their achievements in office.
__________________
Join the Revolution!
ffmariners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 01:09 AM   #178 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
I'll start with your edit. I live next to Norfolk, the largest military base in the world. Already two carriers have come home, and I've heard nothing of the "killing of innocent civilians" as you say it. Where you in Iraq? Then don't tell me about what's going on there. (it goes both ways) Are you even from the US? Because if you aren't, don't tell me about what goes on with our Presidents (it goes both ways). Do you understand how ridiculous of an arguement that is? And yes, Clinton was as dirty a President as anyone else. When he was Governor, he shelled money into his wife's business. When he was President, he embarressed the nation by getting sucked off in the oval office.
Oh and BTW, as governor Bush used tax money to build a new stadium for the Rangers. They all do the same thing, your resistance is futile.


Read:

"George W and the Texas Rangers Stadium managers... The group coveted land adjacent to the plot for the stadium. To get the property on the very cheap, a government entity called "the Arlington Sports Faclilties Development Authority" was formed and granted the power of emminent domain. George W and company made a low ball bid for the property (less than one third of fair market value). When the property owners rejected the bid, GWB's group had the ASFDA condemn the property. GW's group then managed to take the private land at 1/7 of its market value. Decent people try to do what is right. Blue Blood elitists such as GW Bush endeavor to do what they can get away with."

"To fund the Texas Rangers stadium, a 1/2 cent sales tax increase was passed. True it was a measure voted on. However, George and the managers threatened to take the team away without the sales tax increase. George W and the wealthy managers of the Rangers could easily have built the stadium without the sales tax increase and still made a huge profit but they would have made a smaller huge profit. So the millions of dollars taken in from the people did not go to fund child education, health or even roads. 15 million of it did find its way into George W Bush's pocket."
__________________
Join the Revolution!
ffmariners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 01:01 PM   #179 (permalink)
Muck Fusic
 
IamAlejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 1,575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffmariners
I would love to find a person who doesnt slack off at work.

GW does it at his ranch, and I bet his wife ****s him there. So all of a sudden the President can not have sexual desire or time off?

And where you say JFK was not great, you have no support of that. And once again, you completely ignore part of it - Thomas Jefferson. Tell me, was he not a great president, too? I am sorry, but ones fidelity to their wife does not mirror their achievements in office.
How can you compare GW and "his ranch" with Bill Clinton getting sucked off NOT BY HIS WIFE. Then he LIED UNDER OATH. What are you missing? It's a crime, and he did it in federal court. Any other person would have gone to jail.

Where are the reasons to say that JFK was great? NASA? Truly hasn't helped us. He truly had a personality that is the only reason people liked him. Thomas Jefferson was a great President, but if you are going to go back into the early 1800's, I think we are talking about a whole new ball game. That's a horrible comparision to make.
__________________
a man, a plan, a canal, panama
IamAlejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2004, 01:02 PM   #180 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
How can you compare GW and "his ranch" with Bill Clinton getting sucked off NOT BY HIS WIFE. Then he LIED UNDER OATH. What are you missing? It's a crime, and he did it in federal court. Any other person would have gone to jail.

Where are the reasons to say that JFK was great? NASA? Truly hasn't helped us. He truly had a personality that is the only reason people liked him. Thomas Jefferson was a great President, but if you are going to go back into the early 1800's, I think we are talking about a whole new ball game. That's a horrible comparision to make.

sorry didnt know infidelity was different back then

I did not know it was a presidential quality then

and Clinton is smart enough to have not lied, he defined the words how he saw them to mean..
__________________
Join the Revolution!
ffmariners is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.