Music Banter - View Single Post - The many benefits of a child-free life
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #254 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
Well, my little one is only 8 months, and hopefully she will become one who knows how to behave in public. That's the goal I'm aiming for.

And mine crapped up her back and stomach. I had to just hose it all off in the sink and spend a long time then disinfecting the sink. But you deal and manage. I did wish I had a spare set of hands on that one.

I teach middle school as well, so I know many children that are just obnoxious terds. The only solace I have to say there is you feel completely different if they're your own. Every booger I pick of hers just seems like my booger. Gross, but a necessity if I don't want her to be the booger kid at daycare.
Good. Parents need to be more like actual parents and not just people who managed to breed. In the CF community there is a distinction between a parent and a breeder - parents are good people with (generally) good children. Breeders are the ones with the 8 screaming monkeys and no control in sight.

If only children could live in tanks, like goldfish, with little filters for poop or whatever. It's a shame they haven't got gills.

I laughed so hard at "I don't want her to be the booger kid at daycare" Every group of kids has a "booger kid", good on you for saving her from eternal boogerface.