Music Banter - View Single Post - The "get [insert forum member here] into [insert genre or subgenre here]" thread
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 02:22 PM   #44 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
How do you feel about blues troll heart? I also suggest looking into al di meolas 'elegant gypsy'.
Love the blues! Have you never seen my section "Everybody gets the blues" in my journal?
What do you mean, you don't read my journal??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Big Band is a sub genre of Jazz.
Ah. I did not know that. See how clueless I am? Thanks for letting me know, BD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post

I'm going to set this thread on fire and laugh as I watch it all burn down. This thread is futile.

What's with trying to change someone's taste anyways? They know what they like and don't like. Sure it's nice to be open minded and all but if they have certain specific reasons for not liking a genre. Nothing posted in this thread will change that.
DJ starts yet another inflammatory post. Christ man, nobody's asking you to post. If you don't agree with a thread stay the eff out. There's little I hate more than someone saying "this thread is pointless" or variations on that theme. It obviously isn't, as the guys have all convinced me to try jazz, and I'm enjoying this. So leave us alone.
Quote:
There is no way that anyone could convince Trollheart to like hip hop for instance.
Nobody's stopping you trying. But it's unlikely at best. You might convince someone else though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Trollheart: Dont let them take you alive...
You cannot kill what does not live!