Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 07:53 PM   #1235 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Never thought about how a chip on the old shoulder would definitely help. You have a pretty good attitude about all that, how long did it take you top realize that, and then actually believe it.
probably 4 yrs lol. i dunno i used to need instant gratification for everythin or else i wouldnt do it. and over time i just started to change because i just got this sick feelin when i would do somethin without an instant reward. sick in a good way... like it started feelin like i was puttin the pieces of a puzzle together really slowly and nobody was noticin, but it felt good cause i trusted that those pieces someday would form the most glorious puzzle known to mankind. karma doesnt make sense but if u constantly do the rite things and surround yourself with good ppl and have a positive outlook then good things are bound to happen

its like michael jordan. if youve studied him or been a fan, you know he would often greatly exagerate or make up stuff that his opponenets said about him cause he needed that chip on his shoulder. i probably do that to an extent cause nobody hates me. but a part of me has worked it out in my head that my demise would make a lot of ppl really happy and my ego wont let anyone else win. but it really just comes from my father. i dont think he cares one way whether i succeed or not but if he cared one way or another i think he would want me to fail. we have a very strained relationship/no relationship and its a lot of stubborness on both parts. and im too stubborn to ever give in to him. i cant explain how much the thought of him smilin at me failin motivates me, its always gonna be a huge chip on my shoulder. my big goals are to be better than him
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote