Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:05 PM   #892 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
Fuck you're stupid. You can't tell people what they should believe, I hate people like you who try to push their opinions on others, especially when they don't know what the hell they are talking about!

If you knew anything, you'd know that the Bible is supposed to be interpreted. Obviously not everything is true, but they are there for others to take into account, and apply it to their lives by the positive messages and morals that come out of the passages.

Stop trying to pretend you know for sure what happened, because there is no 100% proof that God created the world or the Big Bang Theory, or something completely different.

Get some world experience, because so far you and the other guy who made this thread are talking shit.
What part of this post don't you understand? I don't need to give proof to back up that the Bible is supposed to be interpreted. And you or I cannot prove that The Big Bang Theory or God was how the world was created.

So what's the problem?