Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 07:19 PM   #897 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungalowbill357
yeah right
evolution is scientific fact
they just cant tell you that so they dont offend the ***got hipocrite bitch ass christians
evolution has very few discrepancies.... i believe i have more knowledge of this than many of you consisdering i am sitting here.....right next to my copy of Origin of Species, which I have read, and my copy of the bible

hmmmmm.... Darwin supports his theory with 5 years of field research aboard the HMS Beagle, creates a scientific conclusion, is praised by the scientific community and backed by some of the greatest minds in history

the bibles version

and on the last day.... god created man....and there was man, and from this man he took a rib, and created woman
Backed by jesus loving redneck bastards

because of the seperation of church and state, schools no longer have to have a disclaimer stating " Evolution is just a theory", yes, it is true that evolution is a theory, but it a theory in the same way that realativity described by einstein is a THEORY, the thought that earth orbits the sun is THEORY, Continental Drift is a THEORY, The existance of atoms is a THEORY, and electricity is theoretical

THE EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION IS OVERWHELMING
This was, end of story. We are not going to run around in circles.

It's done and dusted as far as I'm concerned. And I don't see why you need to try and pull me down in other threads, because this was me voicing my opinion so don't take it so personally. Just because I hate your opinion about religion, doesn't mean I hate what you say about other things.