Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:15 AM   #9923 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Hmm my first time was wonderful. I really dont think it is that hard. Sure finding the exact point of entry wasnt the easiest but after that sex is pretty simple. Look at the dumb mother ****ers who constantly over procreate....if they can do it so can you.

I never get when people say the first time was so awkward and terrible, if that is the case you probably were not prepared mentally or physically.
This, I thoroughly enjoyed sex my first time although I didn't *** but I obviously expected that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Virgin sex isn't that bad just be patient with them and teach them a few things in he process especially when it comes to giving blowjobs. Show them what you like and it isn't that bad they are usually eager to please because they don't want to mess up.
This also, I never used to give blowjobs but my boyfriend would ask now and then for one and I was just honest and told him I'd never gave one, that I was nervous incase I hurt him. I don't give them all the time as I'm still not the biggest fan but if he asks I will oblige.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
Yeah, I was worried about that negative stigma as well! Especially as a "late bloomer", I was certain that if I told a guy I was a virgin he would bolt for the door and never contact me again, or wonder why I waited so long. Being a virgin is not bad and neither is sleeping with one. I guess some guys think differently. On the other hand, somebody could be super experienced and have had lots of partners, but it doesn't mean they are great at sex.

Also, I think a lot of people think that virgins are completely out of touch with their sexuality, so therefore they don't know what feels good to them in bed.
Agreed.

Some of the best sexual encounters I've had didn't include any sex at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote