Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 12:14 PM   #7570 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
@Anteater

So Mj was like a pedo willy wonka?

And c'mon we all know Mj touched those kids.. at least 2 or 3 of them (at least)

Sure it was never proven and now nobody gives a sh*t but we all know Mj was a pedo just add all the facts and that is the conclusion
Lol troll harder bro. I explained things quite succintly in my last post. There are have been MULTIPLE occasions where people have tried to extort Jackson over child molestation charges since the early 90's, and guess what? No hard evidence was uncovered in any of the cases. Trust me, if there was actually something to any of those charges, something truly conclusively damning would have been unearthed and used as leverage. It was in a LOT of people's interests to prove Jackson's alleged pedophilia all the way back in like 1991...so why wasn't anyone able to prove it?

You just have to understand that if you can't prove a hard case against somebody with at a super celebrity level of coverage and exposure like Jackson was, then guess what? The charges were likely bullshit to begin with. I doubt the guy could even eat breakfast in the morning back in the 80's without ten reporters watching him through a window somewhere: if the guy had ever really touched a kid, you would have a helluva lot more testimonials about those tendencies from all kinds of 3rd parties. I feel sorry for the kids who were told by their parents to go along with their lies, but people will do anything for a million dollar handout. And nothing grabs headlines like a high-profile charge against the King Of Pop.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote