Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 01:04 PM   #7580 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I don't think anyone ever confirmed anything on this but physicians apparently speculated that he had body dismorphic disorder, which is a fancy way of saying he was potentially dangerously obsessed with his appearance.

I think I've also read that bipolar disorder ran in his family, but there's no way of confirming that really.

It is however definitely confirmed that he was addicted to various drugs, namely painkillers.
1. BDD also infers that he wasn't able to conceive how others perceived him on a day to day basis. Its likely that many of the eccentricities observed in his behavior throughout the years stem from that deficiency, but we'll never really know.

2. Housekeepers like money too. Plus, I wouldn't take anything related to what Wade Robson says seriously about Jackson. After all, Jordan Chandler later admitted to lying after the fact despite sticking to his guns for a lonnnng time. Wasn't it last year that Wade tried to implicate the FBI in conspiring with Jackson to hide molestation proof? Maybe the real answer to all this is in Area 51!

Black Francis: Its easier and less financially painful regardless of who is innocent/guilty at trial to simply settle out of court. Hell, bands do it all the time.

As far as where the molestation implications began for Jackson...well, people also used to believe he regularly inhaled steam out of an anti-aging chamber and was dyeing his skin white on a regular basis. Guy is such an easy target that it surprises me that people didn't start accusing him of child touching right after Thriller came out in 1982...they could have had a nice payday.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote