Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Music Opinions
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 03:38 PM   #7616 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Because I have no interest to and I am sure others feel the same way. I have heard all of his hits numerous times over. He is over saturated in the minds of everyone.

Saying I don't like Jacko is a good enough reason to prefer JT over him.

Music is subjective remember? People don't have to break down into extreme details why they don't like an artist. Sure it leads to a stunted music discussion but it doesn't invalidate their opinion any less
DJ this does not make any sense

Yes, music is subjective but if someone is saying that Justin Timberlake makes better music than Michael Jackson, saying " I don't like Jacko" does not explain why they think Justin Timberlake's music is better. Even making a simple statement as " I think JT's music is more catchier" explains much more than " I don't like Jacko"

It is just a immature insult that does not explain their opinion on why they think JT's is better.

If people want to make outlandish controversial claims such as that then they need to be prepared for people to challenge it. If some people prefer JT over MJ I really do not care because that is their opinion but I just thought it would be interesting to hear an mature explanation for their opinion since this is a discussion board after all.

Saying " I don't like Jacko" is just a immature insult that does not explain anything which is why I said it was an unintelligent response because it was.

I can name 10 Michael Jackson songs you have never heard. You have not heard all of MJ's music which is why I said I think you should listen to his other songs besides his main hits.

I've listened to all of JT's crappy music and I am not impressed with it. He makes the same boring music and it would benefit him to hook up with a different producer because Timbaland recycles the same production over and over again.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote