Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 05:10 PM   #449 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
It was directed at 216's last sentence in his other post. I totally believe in having to work hard for what you have but there are definitely bigger barriers to hop over if you're not already from a safe and stable background.

And what you're describing is part of the problem. Private schools are one thing but public schools need to be equally educational across the board, k-12. You can't expect someone who lives in hell and goes to ****ty schools with other people who live in hell and with teachers who likely don't give a **** because they aren't paid enough to just shrug it all off and make something of themselves. Again, some do and kudos to them but an overwhelming large percentage don't. It's not an excuse, it's an explanation.
Ok maybe we r thinkin along the same lines in the sense that money is a much bigger factor than race or gender. Which is why I'm sayin.... whats the deal with the whole priv thing?? Cause stats suggest whites have it easier how does that apply to someone like me or any individual?? Its misusin stats to think otherwise.

Which is why theres no point for anyone to bring up priv..... other than to justify their own loser life by taintin the hard work of others.

As for the schools thing I see both sides of things with no fix. Nobody wants to waste money on the ghetto. And yes its a waste. Nice things don't last there cause of the ppl who kice there. Yes I'm sayin what many wont....that its the ghettos fault the ghetto can't have nice things. And most teachers who worked for that degree don't wanna get paid less to do more for no recognition and I totally get that. Everyone should
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote