Music Banter - View Single Post - Tutti-Frutti! Silenzio's Colourful Mix of Music
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 06:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Silenzio
Music Addict

Default Tutti-Frutti! Silenzio's Colourful Mix of Music

Tutti-Frutti!
Not only does nature offer a rich variety of existential nutrients, music – the temporal art performed and created by humans – offers intellectual nourishment. Since the early, prehistoric times people have used music for communication - emotional communication, usually. The first flutes, which were based on a model of the human voice, are about 40,000 years old. This shows how important music actually is. Music unites, without spoken words.Joseph Haydn, a famous Austrian composer from the classical period, said:
Quote:
“My language is spoken throughout the world.”
I totally agree with this statement. The language of music is widespread, and of course, diverse. The good thing is - it is not too hard to understand it, since everybody speaks the language of music. I am not joking, no! It is proved that deaf-dumb can experience and enjoy music, because they can still feel it, through vibrations and through emotions that music creates, as well.My intention of writing this journal is to reflect musical experiences and broaden my knowledge in music. As you may have noticed, my mother tongue isn’t English; nonetheless I’ll try to create an interesting journal and fill it with musical masterpieces to make up for spelling and grammar mistakes.