Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Grinds My Gears?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 03:12 AM   #493 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
more things that might someday trigger a homicidal rampage:
[LIST][*]When I see a customer (wherever I am) doing something stupid, rude, or generally quite lazy (i.e.; putting random items where they obviously don't belong or leaving their basket at the end of a checkout lane instead of giving it to their cashier).
[*]When a customer in my store takes one shoe from the rack, parks their ass several feet away on a bench to try it on, and they just leave the shoe there. I always glare at them, hoping they will know my disapproval of their stupidity and my genuine hope that they die before they get a chance to breed.
Are you upset that you actually have to do your job? I totally do the bolded part and why not? You guys are getting paid to put it back in the right spot. I'm not. DO YOUR JOB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyislingering View Post
I don't look for things that are out of place in my store because people are more than happy to throw 500 shoes in every direction, drop clothing everywhere and kick it under racks or hang it over racks meant for hats and belts... everything out of place sticks out very well, because people don't give a shit.

Don't even get me started on the days I've been tempted to stab people with broken hangers in the fitting rooms. Why the hell are they anchoring pant-loops to shirt hangers?? WHY ARE THEY USING PANTS HANGERS TO HANG SHIRTS?! WHY DO THEY JUST MISS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF A HANGER ALL TOGETHER?!

It's like hangers are some kind of mysterious force and they're so blown away by this foreign object that they're torn between throwing it on the floor and shoving it up their ass. Most of these people wouldn't know their ass from their heads if you gave them a three-way mirror.
I totally know what I'm doing if I ever happen to mosey my way into your store.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote