Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Grinds My Gears?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:02 PM   #506 (permalink)
ladyislingering
Maelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Are you upset that you actually have to do your job? I totally do the bolded part and why not? You guys are getting paid to put it back in the right spot. I'm not. DO YOUR JOB.
You know, because that's OBVIOUSLY the only responsibility I have and you're OBVIOUSLY the only idiot making a damn mess for no good reason. It's the accumulation of idiots acting like toddlers, incapable of picking up after themselves. That's the real problem. Sometimes when it's really slow and one assface is messing stuff up, I'll take the time to go out of my way to get in their way to pick up everything they're tossing/dropping. I then act like they don't even exist, and usually vent to a nearby coworker, saying things like "it's such a mess in here; people are such pigs". Sometimes I'll address the person (i.e.; "I've got one little pig in my department right now") indirectly in the vain hope of embarrassing them. I make fun of people in the way that makes it impossible for them to really complain (because technically, they don't know that I'm talking about them).

I do the same thing to shoplifters. I'm not there to babysit them, but I'm not going to tolerate thieves and pigs. They're killing our profits and that's not ok.

I'm only nice to people who don't make a mess, and who actually shop like adults. I always thank them for cleaning up after themselves, and it's really kind of sad that people need that reinforcement to have a little common sense (though sometimes, and I kid you not, I will deliberately stare at people until they correct themselves).

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
Dj is actually a pretty good troll
Pleeeeeease tell me he's trolling. There's no way someone that intelligent can be such a megadouche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That totally makes you a dick, dude. Do you drop trash on the floor cause it's the janitor's job to pick it up?
THIS.

I'm so sick of people thinking that people in the service industry are below them, or like we don't have "real jobs" (that's the worst - I hate when people say "don't you want a REAL JOB?" ... um, thanks, I have A REAL job that pays me REAL money that I pay my REAL bills with, buy REAL food with, and support A REAL LIFE with).

I feel bad for the kid who cleans the bathrooms at my store. I can't even comprehend the shiticanes that have happened in those stalls (HOW DO PEOPLE DO THESE THINGS?!). Seriously, people?! WOULD YOU SHIT ALL OVER THE WALLS OF YOUR OWN BATHROOM?!