Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 01:59 PM   #14619 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Ikr? their like "Eww, i can't handle that stinky smoke for a couple of minutes, smoking should be banned" >_>

As if life revolves around them and their precious health, there is alot of things i wish wouldn't exist but they do, i hate ppl that wear stinky cologne but just because i think their cologne smells like crap i don't think they should outlaw their brand of cologne i just suck it up and deal with the weird smell.

If we put things in perspective there are alot of things in the world that are worst than dealing with the minor inconvenience of not liking cigarettes especially when you can avoid smokers and their designated areas but Noooo~ cigarettes and smokers are the scapegoat to appease their moral crusade against what is wrong with the world.

Also im all out of smokes and that's why im cranky. U_U
one of my college room mates always complained about smokers walkin on campus. im like bro, just slightly change your direction and avoid the smoke if its that big of a deal. i mean its smoke goin into the air, its not like ppl are confined to a closet with someone smokin a cig. you can smell it but its by no means suffocation lol.

i only really smoke now when i go on long car drives or when i drink every other wknd
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote