Music Banter - View Single Post - The German Language
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:15 PM   #40 (permalink)
Kartoffelbrei
una ola nunca viene sola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I thought liebe meant love? Lol obviously I have some work to do on my German skills!

Oh okay, I thought they were just a, o and u with dots?

Oh wow that sounds amazing, hook a brother up! It sounds like New Zealand beauty wise except we only have snow on the mountains mostly. It's actually great to talk to someone from Germany so stick around bb!

Yes I thought English would be mandatory.

Have you traveled at all?
Yeah Liebe means love you wrote leibe

yeah the dots alter the sound of those vowels. they make them very very different. maybe the internet can show you some examples of how much they differ.

Yes, bavaria is seriously amazing. I love it so much. I've travelled a lot in my life, but i've never found a place, that was as beautiful as my home
Yeah, I've been to France 'n Spain for a year in 2012, with my best friend, her dog and our Volkswagen bus. And I've travelled through Germany, so i've been in the north, also in the east, berlin, leipzig, in baden württemberg(stuttgart) and cologne and bonn. Also i've been to switzerland and austria a few times. And a week in Holland, but that doesn't count, because i was ultra high 24/7. And to the UK. Oh yeah, and i've been to the USA for 6 weeks and later again for 3 weeks, but I only saw the west

Abra Kadabra,
3 x schwarzer Kater!

~Todos hablan de la mar, pero en ella nunca estan~
Kartoffelbrei is offline   Reply With Quote