Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 10:45 AM   #13915 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Yeah, I read your whole sh*tty post. Let me explain why I told you to shut the f*ck up....

Quote:
every coin has 2 sides,
This is the first thing you said, automatically setting yourself up for an apologizing argument on how Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy. HE WAS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD RIGHT GUYS?

Quote:
His methods sucked, but his motives didn't.
First off, I don't give a sh*t what your motives are. The man was responsible for the mass murder of millions of people. I don't care if he was trying to cure cancer, he led an organization that killed MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. Not to mention the fact that he started a world war that killed even more. You go ask Russia what they think of Mr. Hitler. They lost half their f*cking country. Oh, and his methods sucked? Awwwww garsh guys, that really sucked. Yeah, I think the mass murder of an entire population equates more than "Ge, that sucked".

Quote:
Because you seem kinda surprised of yourself that you rooted for the Nazi, lol
Everybody should be surprised about rooting for a Nazi. Most were evil people, at least the ones in charge were. I can understand the young foot soldiers having to fight for their country for no choice but it seemed for his description of the movie that the Nazi he was rooting for was in full belief of the Third Reich. Your comment came off as "WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED YOU LIKE A NAZI? DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT THE MOTIVES?"

Quote:
The world is not to be looked at in black and white.
There are always shades of grey, and sometimes even colours between them.
Again, you're turning what happened into poetry. Let me explain something...THERE IS NOTHING GOOD THAT CAME FROM THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST. There is no grey area. It's a period of our existence that should be remember for how much evil existed in the world. You claim you've been to the concentration camps. You obviously learned nothing if you're going to spew that garbage all over this board. I'm disgusted by it actually. You should be ashamed of yourself. I also love the arrogance when you claim I didn't read what you wrote because obviously what you have to say is the "true" vision of what happened. I read your slop and I found it deplorable. Perhaps you should actually respond to me with a counter argument instead of sticking your nose deep into your communist assh*le.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote