What's The Latest Film You Have Seen? - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2014, 11:16 AM   #13911 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartoffelbrei View Post
every coin has 2 sides,
as have the ideas of national socialism.
hitler was actually just an austrian,
who loved germany more than anything in the world..
he wanted to protect the country from getting mined out by greed and corruption, so he did whatever he had to do to "clean" germany.
His methods sucked, but his motives didn't.
...
Don't look at me like that, I'm a communist :P
Why I tell all of this?
Because you seem kinda surprised of yourself that you rooted for the Nazi, lol
The world is not to be looked at in black and white.
There are always shades of grey, and sometimes even colours between them.





Shut the fuck up.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #13912 (permalink)
una ola nunca viene sola
 
Kartoffelbrei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Miesbach, Oberbayern
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoskeletal View Post





Shut the fuck up.
so what's your reason to be a ginormous dick today?
Yes. I know what he did. I AM German.
All I learned in history class my whole life is how much my country stinks
I have actually been to concentration camps.
I have seen Ausschwitz, I have watched movies there, of babies, getting smashed against the wall,
because they didn't die of the gas that was flooded into the gas chamber.
But I said his MOTIVES were good, not his METHODS, or what he did at all. he just wanted to save the country he loved.
read through what i write and don't stop reading when you're done with one half of the text, ffs.


Edit: + I'M A ****ING COMMUNIST!! I would have gotten into a concentration camp myself
__________________


Abra Kadabra,
3 x schwarzer Kater!


~Todos hablan de la mar, pero en ella nunca estan~
Kartoffelbrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:35 AM   #13913 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartoffelbrei View Post
so what's your reason to be a ginormous dick today?
Yes. I know what he did. I AM German.
All I learned in history class my whole life is how much my country stinks
I have actually been to concentration camps.
I have seen Ausschwitz, I have watched movies there, of babies, getting smashed against the wall,
because they didn't die of the gas that was flooded into the gas chamber.
But I said his MOTIVES were good, not his METHODS, or what he did at all. he just wanted to save the country he loved.
read through what i write and don't stop reading when you're done with one half of the text, ffs.
If his "motives" led to those methods than those motives aren't worth justifying. You're arguing a ridiculous point dude.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:44 AM   #13914 (permalink)
una ola nunca viene sola
 
Kartoffelbrei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Miesbach, Oberbayern
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
If his "motives" led to those methods than those motives aren't worth justifying. You're arguing a ridiculous point dude.
omfg. So the "motives" of bringing "democracy" to other countries of the USA don't lead to pain, and suffering everywhere in the world? The USA does this since 80 ****ing years without a stop.
I am not even justifying the motives, I just said, that the coin has two sides. He did something out of love, that led to pain and death for millions of people.
That's the coin. That's all i'm saying. I'm not justifying. I'm not even taking a side. I'm just saying that coins have two sides....ffs, srsly.
__________________


Abra Kadabra,
3 x schwarzer Kater!


~Todos hablan de la mar, pero en ella nunca estan~
Kartoffelbrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:45 AM   #13915 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Yeah, I read your whole sh*tty post. Let me explain why I told you to shut the f*ck up....

Quote:
every coin has 2 sides,
This is the first thing you said, automatically setting yourself up for an apologizing argument on how Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy. HE WAS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD RIGHT GUYS?

Quote:
His methods sucked, but his motives didn't.
First off, I don't give a sh*t what your motives are. The man was responsible for the mass murder of millions of people. I don't care if he was trying to cure cancer, he led an organization that killed MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. Not to mention the fact that he started a world war that killed even more. You go ask Russia what they think of Mr. Hitler. They lost half their f*cking country. Oh, and his methods sucked? Awwwww garsh guys, that really sucked. Yeah, I think the mass murder of an entire population equates more than "Ge, that sucked".

Quote:
Because you seem kinda surprised of yourself that you rooted for the Nazi, lol
Everybody should be surprised about rooting for a Nazi. Most were evil people, at least the ones in charge were. I can understand the young foot soldiers having to fight for their country for no choice but it seemed for his description of the movie that the Nazi he was rooting for was in full belief of the Third Reich. Your comment came off as "WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED YOU LIKE A NAZI? DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT THE MOTIVES?"

Quote:
The world is not to be looked at in black and white.
There are always shades of grey, and sometimes even colours between them.
Again, you're turning what happened into poetry. Let me explain something...THERE IS NOTHING GOOD THAT CAME FROM THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST. There is no grey area. It's a period of our existence that should be remember for how much evil existed in the world. You claim you've been to the concentration camps. You obviously learned nothing if you're going to spew that garbage all over this board. I'm disgusted by it actually. You should be ashamed of yourself. I also love the arrogance when you claim I didn't read what you wrote because obviously what you have to say is the "true" vision of what happened. I read your slop and I found it deplorable. Perhaps you should actually respond to me with a counter argument instead of sticking your nose deep into your communist assh*le.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:48 AM   #13916 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,680
Default

Holy fucking shit. I do not believe you actually went there. Unbelievable.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:49 AM   #13917 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartoffelbrei View Post
omfg. So the "motives" of bringing "democracy" to other countries of the USA don't lead to pain, and suffering everywhere in the world? The USA does this since 80 ****ing years without a stop.
No one is saying that. Nationalism is ****ty every time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:52 AM   #13918 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,680
Default

^ so is racism
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:53 AM   #13919 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartoffelbrei View Post
omfg. So the "motives" of bringing "democracy" to other countries of the USA don't lead to pain, and suffering everywhere in the world? The USA does this since 80 ****ing years without a stop.
I am not even justifying the motives, I just said, that the coin has two sides. He did something out of love, that led to pain and death for millions of people.
That's the coin. That's all i'm saying. I'm not justifying. I'm not even taking a side. I'm just saying that coins have two sides....ffs, srsly.
The ****e actions of one doesn't justify that of another, and I don't support the spread of democracy nor do I ever see it as anything more than protection of secondary interests. The second side of the coin is hardly worth considering if the first side contains a genocide.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:56 AM   #13920 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartoffelbrei View Post
Because you seem kinda surprised of yourself that you rooted for the Nazi, lol
I feel like you read a bit too deep into that statement. They were probably surprised they ended up rooting for the villain in the movie. This tends to happen in horror movies when they make all the kids annoying little twats and you just want to see them killed off because they have no redeeming qualities.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.